Sunday 13 April 2008

Is it too much lame excuse for me!!!Guilty...

This week is my final exam,
it is the time to let me feel guilty again...
Why i said so?what meaning with "AGAIN".
Because i think i will not get a good result for the exam.
so,i really feel guilty.
I m feel really SORRY to my parents,
because i didnt hardworking to study ,
play for whole sem......
I know that it is useless to feel guilty and sorry in this time,
the time was already passed...
cant chase it back anymore,,,,,,
Why i can't really to study,
since Alevel i said i want to hardworking
but i always got lame excuse to bring it over..
and forget the promise...
DUring exam i just feel sorry n guilty
after that seem like no such thing happened,
continue play around.....
lame...
this kind of lame attitude repeat and repeat again...
when it will finished???
As conclusion,i think this lame attitude will dissappear from me forever
i will keep my promise at all the time...
NO MORE excuse for me....
I HOpe i can handle it as well...

3 comments:

nic贤 said...

累了,就睡下。醒来,才continue啦。
每天有听书,明白。考试读读下,就ok路~

kyo said...

genius~

kyo said...

update leh pls~ hahaha.. wan see ur stressfulness life~ wakaka~ i will kick u into court and let u squashed out all the stress~ lolz