Saturday 28 June 2008

BOring weekend....

Today is a weekend....
this weekend quite boring,
because i jz stay in hostel,
not really study,
not really chatting,
not really watching movie......
And today i also didnt go to bukit jalil to play sQuash
because dont have transport also,
Besides,i also injured(really old liao)and feel lazy to play too...
y recently feel like so lazy,not same as last time!!!
where is my enthusiasm goes....?
where is my passion goes.....?
is it i am already old?
is it times to let me put more effort in my studies?
Who can tell me the answer...
Who can telll me?
I think everything under my control....
I will cope it...
Wish me good luck....
All the best.....
u CAN DO IT......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambatek ya~~wish u can cope with all the problem..Cheer up ^^

Shifu ,u sure can do it de!!haha.

kyo said...

yesh shifu~ u can make it one! lolz.. c'mon i jz wan to cheer u up man even I also in bad condition now.. hahhHAhHAhHAha

Wendy Pang said...

yor~ yor~~
u can do it~~ hehe cheer up
balancing in both studies and sports is important.. believe it, u can do it no matter what it takes~~

Anonymous said...

injured...heal already?
hope ur enthusiasm will come back soon~hha~~
If u think you can, you can~
Good luck & all the best ya^_^

nic贤 said...

yo~ u go bukit jalil to play squash? oooooo..
bukit jalil got squash court ? =p i donno. i only know how to drive there XD