Monday 10 November 2008

so FReeeee..........

yeah .....Now i am in my vacation now...
Normally, i will go back my to hometown after exam,
but this sem i have the squash event to incharge...
Squashaton 68 hours which is charity event!!
because of almost all thing is done,so we jz wait for the....
Between this few it is very BORED......
I really dont know what i can do....
go to KL?so far,some more nothing special...
sleep?
day dreaming?
Everyday i almost do the same thing......
read novel,hear to Hitz.fm,listen song....
watch BLEACH..n movie from my friend!!!
anyway thanks to the movie!!
In evening, play squash......
after dinner+supper,
go back to room,chat wif friend a while and sleeep....
come on!!....anything fresh to do!!!!
I really very Freee.......

Wish me have a nice day!!!


No comments: