Sunday 20 September 2009

3 roles in Campus

YO~~~
I'm back again~~~
had been long long time didnt update my blog~~
just because of BUSY~~
it is a good excuse,to allow me not update my blog frequently???
HEHE....
Just started my new semester 3 weeks ago~~
this semester is short sem,it is a busy semester.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For me
I'm busy than previous short semester
since i'm taking over 14th INTIMA Squash club chairperson post.
Really unbelievable that!!!
I need to make all decision for everything of the club.
sometimes,it make me really stress because i scared i made a wrong decision~~
between i also lack of self-confidence~~
No matter how,i also will try my best to lead my committees manage this club properly
and more active.
Let''s do it Inti squasher!!!
Besides,i also busy planning for Squashermania 2010(INTI open)!!!
Because i believe we can do it better than previous.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding to my studies,
as usual i m taking two subjects for this semester
which are
EEE2103 ELECTRICAL MACHINES
EEE2104 ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THEORY.
Those are not easy subjects for me~~
In order to get a good grade in final,
I will study harder and hardest.....
Do it BEtter and Better.
Between,both of my lecturers also quite nice~~~
for this sem i hope no more last minute study again~~~
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This coming october,i'm going to participate 3 tourney's,
one of them is pj open which in PJ.
the month full of tourney's.
it's really Cool~~~
so,i keep train and train,
hope can get a good performance during tourney!!!
This also one of the reasons,make busy and busy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Due to i have a bunch of mission need to complete,
I going to make a timetable for myself.
Besides,it also wont make me mess up my time!!!
Hope everything work smoothly...
GOOD LUCK to me~~~
From:
ethan87

2 comments:

yeelin said...

waaa.. chairperson for SQUASHHH!!! gambateh la.. hehe

Tse Ling said...

Congrats on being selected to be the chairperson!