Friday 27 February 2009

It n@m3s LIF3!!!

Finally,I have extract some time and have a good blogging mood to update my blog.Since the new semester started,I never had a proper rest time.Just because got a lot of stuff is waiting for me go to settle them down!!!!In this semester,I really feel that the time pass very fast and lack of the time.I really dont know what's going on?Even i had sacrified my sleep time,the time still not enough for me!!!This causes me sometime asleep in the class.Hehe....

In order to let my time more flexible,i tried to arrange my time properly.I rush and rush,same as a bull ,but it really mess me up!!oh gosh!!It's very tiring !!Sometimes,I really feel that, I am a SUPERMAN!!!For instance,last two weeks was INTI open(SQUASHERMANIA) which was organized by INTI squash club.I was a vice president and program master for this event.In the same week,I got three reports,two assignments,and two tests need to prepare and submit.On the Other hand,i still need to arrange the time for for the event.In the same time,my sleeping time not even more than 5 hours,instead second day still need to busy and busy.That not only made my metally tired,but was metally and physically tired!!!

Sometimes,i doubt that it's all because of my laziness and my slackness.But i think that even people who always hardworking also got the time that he or she feel lazy right?By the way,it's not an excuse to let me slow down everything.Because the time wont stop for ur laziness and slackness.....

Now,it is on the way to the beginning of March.For March,it will be my busy month,because i will taje part for some events.That why i need to keep training harder and harder.For the mean time,of course i wont forget for my studies,I really need to push up myself until the end.Put more efford on my studies.I need to prepare for my coming test 2 and my final exam.It really need to take a lot of time,Why 1 day only got 24 hours??Oh GOD!!!Please make it more than 24 hours!!!Please....

Anyway,I will live up my LIFE,try my best to do everything.Fully utilize my time.Become more flexible and hardworking. I believe Nothing impossible in this world.....

Well,I still happy and enjoying with my busy life.Eventhough,I always complain and annoyed about it.It's impossible to let our life empty without doing anything right?Without any challenging and lessons we wont grow up anymore.So,We must make our life fullest and meaningfully,this just name LIFE.

Cheer up your LIFE


Wish me GOOd LUCK!!!

2 comments:

nic贤 said...

don worry, u will make though it~
all the best =)

Anonymous said...

I fully agree with you! Life is indeed beautiful!!!