Thursday 18 October 2007

What can I do???

Oh my god!!! Tomorrow is important day for me, because tomorrow I will sit for my English exam. Although the date is approaching, now I still surfing net. Now, I really don’t have mood to study. When I try to look at my book, I feel the thing in the book seem like very easy and feel I have ready study for that all. But I really don’t have confident to answer my exam very well!!! Meantime, I scared I will feel nervous at the time, and cause my brain blank. Besides, my left arm injured, the day before yesterday, when I was playing with the children in sportsman. My muscle of my arm is really pain now. I can’t take my hand up now. Luckily, I still can write. If not I really don’t know how to take my exam, tomorrow. The last way I can do, is force myself to study, just do it as revision. Tomorrow be more confident, and believe myself can do it. Now, I just hope the exam questions will easy for me and score for the good result!!! I will try my best and hope for GOD BLESS ME at all the time…..wish me GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments: