Tuesday 11 December 2007

I"m back

I am back!!!Finally,I already can get rid from my boring life.Start from this week,my life will become more active and more interesting!!Why i said so?Because I can staRT PLAYING SQUASH AGAIN.Eventhough,my hand not really recover yet.It almost 2 months,but still not recover ,so I didn't bother it anymore.Maybe this is mental problem.I have already stopped playing for a long time ,but my skills n stamina still got maintain.I also will train hard,to improve more!!!OUch,my legs was cramp!!Maybe long time didn't do exercise,and cant adapt in the moment.

Luckily,got Ray help me.Anyway thanks.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Glad to hear that you are playing your favourite games again. You still remember that you said you will teach me how to play squash? =p

Ethan_lua87 said...

IF GOT CHANCE I WILL TEACH U DE....