Tuesday 11 December 2007

Sportsman Annual Party

Last wednesday,it was a sportsman annual party.I felt so suprised,because there was many people there.That day,Tan ling ,Siew ying and others had organized many activities for the kids.Because I lated,so I missed previous activities.The activities I had joined with they all was war game .That was using the ballons filled with water and throw people!!!Meantime,i didnt use ballons but i used the ice cubes to throw they all...WHat a good weapons!!!hehe.Luckily,i didnt wet ,if not i dont know where i can find the extra shirt for me to change it. I enjoyed the game very much,because it so really crazy!!!haha.....At the same time,everyone also bring a gift to exchange.Except me ,because I didnt prepared it.HOnestly,i reallly enjoyed myself in this party.I was also glad can knew you all and can celebrate with u all.Conclusion, I hope next time still have chance to join it.
group picture

with presents

SENIORs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sportman change a lot ......