Wednesday 1 October 2008

< Holid@y>

Due to Raya this week is a holiday,
Normally,when i have holiday more than 3 days i will going back to my home town where call Kelantan.....
But now i still staying in hostel room,writing this blog....
y i didnt go back?because dont have ticket to go back...
Really bored........
but When i think back,it also a good way......
Why.....
I not miss my Parents and home anymore?
OF COURSE NO!!
Honestly,i very very miss them....
Of course i also miss my hometown delicious fooods......
The reasons i said it's a good way because...
First,it is about my study.....
Final exam approching , now only got 1 more month....
it is the time let me to do revision.....
so,i can use this time to study more...
Second,next 2 weeks i going to take part for Pj open..
it is once in a year,i havent miss it
since year 2005 started play.....
i can use this holiday time to train back ......
i hope i can complete those missions....and progress smoothly..
yeah...Go Go!!!
God bless me...
good luck to me......



No comments: