Tuesday 21 October 2008

PJ open 2008

Date:18-22 oct 2008
Venue:ASTAKA>PJ>SELANGOR
Division:division 3,64 participants
1st round: Main draw
Kim chew vs Jabal
who come from Army,they stamina is really good.
I got hurt by my opponent racket,omg....
OMG....my whole face felt numb,
My eyes was bleeding,
my nose so pain....
my glasses not look like glasses anymore....
I saw many star ...luckily not faint down...
Although,i was injured, i still continue my game.
But at last also cant beat him.
now,my noise still get bruise
the result was:2-3
2nd round:Plate event(1st round)
Kim chew vs (forget the name...hehe)
this opponent also come from Army
this match can play smoothly....
i just play as training...
cool down hit the ball one by one....
actually got a bit nervous....
but still can managed it....
I won...hehe
the result was:3-0
3rd round:Plate event(2nd round)
Kim chew vs Keanne
4th round:Plate(quater final)
Kim chew vs zhao yu
5th round: Plate event semifinal
Kim chew vs Eric boon
this opponent was inti staff,
i reallly cant focus in this game
my footstep all gone......
really exhausted
i ttied to cool down,find back my footstep
unfortunely,i couldn't made it....
finally,my match for pj 2008 end here...
the result was:0-3
As conclusion,In this event i had learnt many new things and new friends..
i will train hard than before and stronger than before..
Next year,come again!!!!
All the best,KIM CHEW...you can do it!!
wish me GOOOOD LUCK!!!

from:Ethan lua

3 comments:

nic贤 said...

cannot focus on too many things right.. cause if u do that, it's not really focusing. all the best!~

Ethan_lua87 said...

hmmm.......but noyhing impossible rite?hehe.....

Wendy Pang said...

all the best to ur finals o~ jiayou, jia you hehe