Wednesday 1 October 2008

fiErCe.........

"Why you look so fierce?"
"Why you look so angry?"
Most of my friends always asked such boring question...
and i already felt bored for such boring question.....
Meantime, i really already angry
Why not they ask:
"Why u look so cool?"
haha.........just kidding
When talk about fierce,it must related with me.
am i look so FIERCE OR ANGRY?
Why like that
actually i also dont know....maybe it because of my feature!!
i also dont want act like this?
i admit sometime i will angry but not everytime
sometime i only dont want talk only....
one of the reasons i m shy...hehe
actually i am quite friendly person,
if u know me more...
so,i hope all of my friends understand me....thanks...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea I knw u always shy,
especially towards girl! HAAHAA

nic贤 said...

u don look angry all the time a.. everytime u talk, u laugh also..
but when u don talk, then maybe look bit fierce la..
is like that 1 la..
if i stand beside u, then u look more fierce lu..
like a tiger besides a kitty cat=p
haha kidding, no way i am visualized as a kitty cat

Ethan_lua87 said...

yeah.....u know me!!!thankz....bro!!
lolz....

Anonymous said...

mm..quite fierce actually...
but i know u r kind la..
but sorry,i really scare u.. :P